Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello. Nice to meet you.

This blog represents my official, active initiation into the blogosphere. Blogosphere being a term I bandy about only having heard it in others' conversations. And, to be perfectly honest, in a much more contentious sort of vibe than that I hope to foster here. I'll be posting about literary theory in the context of my journey through aforementioned course in the pursuit of my MA in English: Rhetoric and Composition. And whilst that may sound downright tortuous to many--though it's doubtful those masses have found their way to this description--I find this thing we call theory quite fascinating. In a brain-twisting, beat-your-head-against-the-wall, and epiphanous sort of way. And so, welcome, if you are so inclined. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Just to let you know that you are very welcome to use my "literary theory of toilets" image on your new blog. Sadly, the toilets got redecorated over the summer, so that intriguing question is no longer there. I still pose it to my literary theory students, though!

    Good luck with your new blog and MA,
    Ishmael

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog